Thursday, July 8, 2010

Whattya want from me?

I have to be honest and say that I don't like American Idol..nor Australian Idol or Armenian Idol. I think for the most part that they flame mediocrity and a quick ride up the success ladder.

Kelly Clarkson is still kicking around with her tuckshop lady arms and really ordinary drivel she sings.I only make an exception for Adam Lambert and mainly because this is a guy with one hell of a voice and quite a bit of stage presence.

I have watched a few interviews with him and he seems pretty grounded so I hope he doesn't disappear into the void of the usual Hollywood vacuum of drugs and alcohol.This song was co written by pop song writing powerhouse Max Martin, Pink and Shellback. Pink has actually sung this song during her tours so I thought I would link both Adam and Pink's version.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.