Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 days of Prince songs - Day 1 Jungle Love the Time

After I did my piece on Prince I thought it would be good to feature 7 day's worth of songs written by Prince and performed by other artists.

Day One:
The Time - Jungle Love featured in Purple Rain.
Morris Day the lead singer from the Time is a childhood friend of Prince and the best thing in Purple Rain. Two other members of The Time - Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis really made their name in producing music most notably for Janet Jackson's "Control" and "Rythmn Nation" albums, amongst other high profiled artists.


The Time - Jungle Love (morris Day)


Prince gave Kevin Smith permission to use Jungle Love in the film "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back." I had to link the clip where they mention the Time because it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.