Friday, February 6, 2009

Please please please let me get what I want....

Hi Poptrinketeers...Well the Pop Princess is off abroad for a week but I will be back with more tracks and a bit of a piece I am working on about Adam Ant.


I want to leave you with a song that I call 1 minute and 53 seconds of heaven.


"Please please please let me get what I want" by the Smiths.


This song has recently been covered by Muse and it caused me severe ear cavities. Actually I have heard numerous covers and I can safely say that no one can capture the emotion of the song like Morrisey.
It also helps that this song was in the movies "Pretty in Pink" and "Never been kissed" (asinine girly teen angst flicks that I adore).



So here it is. There isn't an official music video but I encourage just to shut your eyes and listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.