Friday, April 3, 2009

Misfit - Curiosity Killed the Cat


Today's track is by British band Curiosity Killed the Cat.
The reason I chose this video is because it features a little cameo by Andy Warhol. Andy stands in the street Bob Dylan style and throws card board around like the video to Subterranean Homesick Blues.
You have to wait until about the 2 minute 44 secs mark to see Andy. He doesn't look terribly enthused but neither would I if someone danced near me like that. He doesn't help the white men can't dance theory.


3 comments:

  1. So I want to know where you got the revitalash! I have been looking everywhere for it since porcelaine blonde blogged it and now she's gone... please tell me. sorry it won't let me use just me email and I don't have a blog page... could you blog it here please so I can get me some for my stumpy lashes!!. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from a US ebay seller username: charleneprk. Good luck I have yet to see results but it hasn't been long enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you're too mean! :-) I thought Bendy Ben was a pretty good dancer in those days! He was certainly original anyway! I just thought Warhol was just being "artistically miserable" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.