Monday, May 18, 2009

Michael Jackson Conspiracy

My last post was about Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury so I thought this would be a good intro for the latest book I read called "Michael Jackson Conspiracy".

To my surprise this was a very interesting read based on the court transcripts during Michael Jackson's trial. In fact the book is written by a journalist who covered the trial for US network television. Since reading this book I have seen a few interviews with the author. She was amongst the throng of media covering the case and admits that no media outlet wanted to hear a report that was "pro Jackson". I think this is still the case.

If you at all interested in this trial and haven't already made up your mind about the case then this is a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.