Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pet Shop Boys - Heart




At the end of this month I am going to see the Presets live and I am so excited about it.
I have been watching some of their live performances on You tube and it should be a great show.
I'm sure I will have more to say about the Presets once I see them live. Stay tuned for future posts!

Today's song has been inspired (in a round about way) by the Presets because before their performance of the song "Are you the One" they have a sample of the Pet Shop Boy's song "It's a Sin"
This in turn reignited my love for the Pet Shop Boys as I busted out the CD (ok..ok..I just played the mp3 on my computer..but busting out a CD sounds WAY better).

It was hard for me to pick a Pet Shop Boys song because they have so many brilliant songs but I chose the song "Heart'.
The main reason I chose this song over the others is the video clip.
I really love this clip because it has the actor Ian McKellen as Nosferatu winning over Neil Tennant's bride (Two gay guys fighting over a chick..? It's a wonder she didn't dump them both).

So here is "Heart" for your viewing/listening pleasure today.


1 comment:

  1. I can only think of west end boys when I think PSB.... until you mentioned it's a sin.

    I never really liked them in the olden days though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.