Monday, July 20, 2009

INXS - To Look At You

Today's song is from INXS called "To look at you". This is my favourite INXS track and not too heavily known as it was released way before KICK was even thought of.

If you know the movie "Reckless" with Daryl Hannah and Aidan Quinn, then you will probably recognise this track.

While I am talking about INXS I just have to say thank God they got rid of JD Fortune as their front man. I watched (ashamedly) that entire season of Rockstar INXS and there were performers that were far better than JD. Then again I remember watching INXS doing "Listen Like Thieves" live with Terence Trent D'Arby as the lead singer and it took me about 2 mins to work out what song he was singing. So I guess what I am trying to say is that Michael Hutchence left some big boots to fill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.