Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Birdy - Hairdo

I have had this song stuck in my head for two days!
Not in that "if I don't get this Britney Spears song out of my head soon there is no alternative but suicide" kind of way. More along the lines of "hey this is a really great track to be stuck in my mind" which, let's face it, is a lot nicer.
Apparently Little Birdy got their name from a Ween song of the same name. I also tend to think that Katy Steele the lead singer also "borrowed" a few Ween vocal styles as well. I am just grateful that a female artist has decided to vocally match someone other than Christina Aguilera (does anyone else find those vocal acrobatics she does painful?)
After you listen to this song I guarantee you will say the word cigarettes as CIG-EEEE-RETTES.
So here is the Western Australian band Little Birdy with Hairdo.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok, but I'd like to see some more 80s pop reminiscence! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.