Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Three 6 Mafia - Slob on my knob

I have been meaning to post this track for some time. As you can imagine, with a song title such as "Slob on my knob" there isn't an official video to accompany the track. Heaven only knows what they could have shown.

This type of track really illustrates the intense depth in which song writing has evolved with such lines as:
"First find a mate
Second find a place
Third find a bag to hide the ho face"
It's really quite Shakespearean....

So this track is pretty nasty but HELLA funny. I remember watching an episode of "Girls of the Playboy Mansion" where Hef's (then) yougest girlfriend Kendra recites the lyrics to him. Hef looks direct to camera and says "It's so romantic. It reminds me of the moon in June songs back in my day." Well said Hef.

So here is Three 6 Mafia.

1 comment:

  1. All class! I have to admit I have a particular skewed fondness for these sorts of...err...lyrics?!
    Reminds me of a beauty by Ice T ;) So not PC but so funny! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.