Monday, December 14, 2009

Doctorin' The Tardis

It's a funny ol Monday morning. Even though I have a tonne of work to get through before the end of the week I and am a snow sled's ride away from holidays (yes it is Australia & a surfboard would have been more appropriate but dammit I am dreaming of a white Christmas!!!)

So what could be better for a strange Monday to kick off with an equally strange Gary Glitter inspired mash up about Dr Who?

Speaking of the Doctor, my boy is a huge fan in all of his sci fi geekery. I tried to resist the tractor beam appeal of the Doctor but finally succumbed. I think it was David Tennant that did it. Man he is good in that role. The new guy has some big shoes to fill. In the meantime I will just hope there are plenty of cameos by the Torchwood guys (especially Capt. Jack. I know he is gay but dayamm he is fine).

Anyway I digress. The Timelords are the same guys in the KLF or Justified Ancients of MuMu (JAMS). They basically did a lot of sampling and mashed up a track which isn’t half bad.

So here are the Timelords with Doctorin’ the Tardis.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.