Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pre Crack Pipe Bobby

I was just watching Music Max and Bobby Browns "Humpin' around" came on. Man, that has to be worst song title after "Unskinny Bop" by Poison.

Anyhoo it made me think of the last time I watched Ghostbusters 2 and how the theme song is by Bobby Brown. The clip is pretty average. It basically has Bobby green screened in front of pics of New York. The thing that IS interesting is the hair Bobby is sporting. I actually don't ever recall a time when hair that had a gradient was popular. Maybe it was the bad hair that turned Bobby to the crack pipe..that or having to put up with Whitney.

So here is the theme song to Ghostbusters 2 "On Our Own".

1 comment:

  1. I bought Bobby's first album few months ago, cos in the olden days, he was quite good..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by my page.
Have any thoughts?
Let me know.